Campaign Executive£14,000 and £17,000 p.a. depending on experience.
Please mark your application for the attention of: Andrew Postance, Head of Sales.
MarketingFile, the UK's largest online provider of direct marketing lists, is looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our team at our bright, modern offices in Stevenage.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will work to help the Touchpoint sales team deliver campaigns through our Touchpoint direct marketing platform. Covering all channels of delivery including print & post, email marketing, design and data services.
You will be required to liaise with customers and suppliers, developing relationships and providing first class customer service. You will have good time management, be highly organised with a good telephone manner and be numerate and computer literate.
Working directly with Touchpoint BDM and Account Executives to deliver campaigns by:
- Liaising with suppliers and designers
- Managing processes and timescales and making sure deadlines are met
- Organising workloads and priorities
- Developing procedures and increasing team efficiency
- Building customer relationships
- Good communication skills, particularly over the phone
- You will have a can-do attitude and a willingness to go over and above for every customer
- Excellent organisational skills
- Computer literate, with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
No agencies for this position
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter and CV with answers to the following questions....
1. What in particularly interests you about the role and made you feel you wanted to apply?
2. What do you think you can add to MarketingFile and why should we pick you from other applicants?