- Check out our latest article for @pickaweb here: https://t.co/2wp3XFETXt 5 tips for successful email marketing in 2… https://t.co/OZMdHxTNsE @MarketingFile - 63 days ago
- RT @DMA_UK: Email is the most used marketing channel, with 269 billion sent and received every single day. So how do you stand out in the m… @MarketingFile - 109 days ago
- RT @AdcockUK: Grant Thornton have revealed their annual list of Cambridgeshire’s top 100 companies and we are very proud to see our family… @MarketingFile - 109 days ago
- RT @DMA_UK: Since #GDPR was on the drawing board, there have been myths and misconceptions about the use of third-party data. This DMA advi… @MarketingFile - 111 days ago
- RT @AdcockUK: Adcock has completed a design and installation project working with Overcourt at Tabernacle Street in London. This modern off… @MarketingFile - 111 days ago
Who is your campaign
How are you going to contact them?
What type of audience is your campaign targeted at?
Please enter your full postcode below
Unfortunately your search did not return any results.
Please try a different list or alter your postcode or increase your search radius.
More lists and in-depth filtering
MarketingFile have a range of business lists available, all held in-house. These can be extensively filtered.
- Search by Business classification
- Company employees and Turnover
- Year established, Job role and many more
What makes us different
We have the best selection of prospect data for you to target and segment to suit your marketing needs.
Just let us know what you need.
It doesn't matter if you've never used email marketing before as we can set out a strategy with you. If you'd simply like some advice on boosting your current campaigns, or some copywriting help, we've got great ideas backed by results. As a data broker we work with the UK's leading list providers to ensure you're on the right track.
PRINT AND POST
Direct mail is enjoying a resurgence and is so much more than a letter in an envelope. Innovative formats include tactile print, scented stock ('new car' fragrance for automotive brands for example), embedded technology (video mail) plus the tried and trusted tactic of enclosing a free gift. You can have some real fun creating direct mail campaigns whilst posting a professional message.
With over 5 million business and 60 million consumer records, all held in-house, MarketingFile has the largest supply of UK data. Use our search tool above to find your ideal targets for your direct marketing campaigns.
Data cleansing and appending is essential when managing your customer or prospect data. Our data management services checks your data against the TPS, FPS and MPS files from as little as 1p per check.
Reduce the time and complexity of dealing with multiple suppliers for your direct mail and email marketing. Send coordinated and personalised messages to both customers and prospects
Whether you use brochures, postcards, letters or emails for your direct marketing, our in-house design team will work with you from conception through to the end product to produce eye-catching and engaging material.
Some of Our Clients
Here are just some of the companies we work with on a regular basis.
They love us and we love them.
- Unlimited localised data counts
- Free no obligation quotes
- Expert direct marketing advice
Lets get started today
Our expert team are here to help with your next campaign.CONTACT THE TEAM
B2B marketing established itself in the late 1970’s when B2B companies started to realise they can replicate the marketing material produced by consumer facing businesses – and hey presto a new era of marketing emerged! However, it wasn’t until the early 80’s when competition really hit home for large corporations who were beginning to notice smaller businesses attempting to take their market share. It was at this time mass direct mail began and marketing agencies such as Ogilvy & Mather and Saatchi & Saatchi became the go-to guys for large budget campaigns.